Tuesday 15 January 2013

♥R♥A♥O♥K


Ur probably wondering wot that means aren't u? Well it means random acts of kindness. On MSP u may have seen my artbook supporting it. RAOK is very important and it makes everyone happy seeing ppl happy.

The artbook explains most of it, but if u don't get to see it this is wot its about:

RAOK means random acts of kindness which is very important. Ppl say that one person can't make a difference, but I think it can. If everyone on msp does random acts of kindness it will b alot better.
Things I thought of what ppl can do are:
1) Give random wishys to friends!
2) Give greetings!
3) Give autographs!
4) Watch movies!
5) Watch ppls SM's without asking for a wishy!
6) love artbooks!
7) love looks!
8)...

Well I think u get my point. Even saying something nice can make someones day.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment