Monday 4 February 2013

Mysterious......

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

So guys I am going to bring you up to date with whats going on first check this out:
You see what I see O.O
Alot of Dinosaurs xD
And then a Vampire at the end which, you guessed it, is me.

Now I'm going to talk to you about TheSecretOfMoviestarplanet....
Just something to talk about....
She is this girl that gives you advice if you have problems, which I think is a good idea. So if you have any problems go to her. Or just talk to a close friend in real or family. If you want to learn more about her go to: https://thesecretofmoviestarplanet.blogspot.com
yh thats her blog so check it out? Oh wait... I think its two people lol. Hmmmm....

Sadly we have to say goodbye to Cookie Monstah! + Carly Gray since they've decided to leave msp. I didn't know them but....Yeah, I just wanted to right about them.

As well as...I've made a Valentines look! I know its a bit late but who cares?

Rocky xxx
P.s I'll try and get Ashley on msp. Just depends lol :B


No comments:

Post a Comment